Friday, December 20, 2013

Holy Moisturizing Savior!


I remember the first time I had seen this and was thinking it's an interesting concept but was somewhat skeptical in terms of how much moisturizing it would actually do.

Well, let me tell you I do not know how someone didn't think of this sooner because it is utterly brilliant! 
We all know winter means parched skin all over and the need for extra extra care in order for said skin to not crumble and look 20 years older. I'm already heavy on the face and hand moisturizing ( though I really should start wearing gloves... she says again and then forgets), but you can also spot a very clear difference on the skin all over your body. My legs for example get really dry and if you also shave, you really need to slap on the body butter to make them feel nice and happy.

But such cares no more!  I've first used the Nivea In-Shower Body Milk  at the gym because I didn't want to carry my body butter with me and was in complete and utter awe!
It's a long lasting hydration and it really works! I was expecting it to wash off, for it to not feel hydrating, I was expecting many things but it did wonders!

If you find it, grab it and buy a couple of them because it's the most practical investment you can make this winter! And this is coming from someone whose skin is a snob. If even my snobby skin approves wholeheartedly, it must mean something.




                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! If you have the chance, it's definitely something to try!

      Delete
  2. I am also skeptical about this Nivea product but I have one at home (from the goodie-bag you know ;-) ) and I will have to try it. I am also thinking at trying it at the gym. BTW, I think I saw you yesterday at World Class :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday as in Thursday? I was there on Wednesday

      Delete
    2. Yes, you are right, it was Wednesday, when the cycling studio was upside down :-D

      Delete
  3. I bought this a while ago and it really is the most useful product ever, especially in Winter when it's far too cold to stand and moisturise after a shower! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, isn't it? It's one of the most practical things you can have and it saves you so much time

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...