Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Nails Love | Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme Review

Where do I start with this cuticle butter? Should I say I never want to live without it? Or that it makes me wanna bury my nose in it and inhale it from now until forever? I think I should keep it classy and say it has done things to my nails and cuticles that neither had thought possible.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme review ingredients swatch
Many cuticle creams and butters have graced my nails, but none so spectacular as this. I purchased it thinking "Ah well, why not give it a go? I love Burt's Bees anyway". As latently confident as my attitude may have been, it has resulted in one of my wisest choices.
The first time this cream was applied on my nails, there was a slight bit of misjudging of how much I actually need and I scooped up a bit too much, but smeared it on anyway. I can just say that by morning, my almost dry to death nails had been reborn and there was no sign of them ever being anything than hard as nails (Excuse the pun. No don't, it was a good pun.High-five my pun!).

Not to mention it is the best friend of any cuticle as mine were in a serious dry zone. After a couple of applications they are now healthy, happy and hydrated as never before. I'm starting to think this cream has made my nails even better than at their default state at birth...

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme review ingredients swatch

You might think this is a small tin, at 15g, but 3 months later and not even half of it has been used up, even after intense, almost daily consumption.
What it is, is basically solid oils mixed with vegetable butters like lemon oil,rosemary or canola oil.It is initally hard but it softens up to the touch really easy because of our body temperature.
The smell is beyond anything as it is so fresh and soothing and fruity that once I start sniffing it, I get into an instant state of joy. It basically smells like lemon peel. Pure, fresh,zesty lemon peel.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme review ingredients

Here's the closer look at the ingredients and all I can say is, if you are looking for something to make your cuticles happy and your nails strong, this is the thing for you. Not to mention you will be addicted to the smell.
I got it on Feelunique.com here but I am sure there are many physical stores that carry it. One that I know for sure has it, is the Whole Foods in Piccadilly, if you are based in London or plan on going there, that's a really great place to start and find some amazing natural beauty bits.





                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna smell it hahaha good review!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...