Friday, October 11, 2013

The Burt's Bees Collection

I've come to the conclusion that Burt's Bees is one of,if not THE favorite beauty brand of mine. Of course there are holy grail products from other brands, but as a whole, the bees of Burt manage to produce a consistent array of body love perfection. 
That's why I figured it would be a great idea to show you some of the things that I own at the moment.

The Peach and Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub  has become something I'm quite convinced I couldn't be able to live without. It has done things to my pores and skin in terms of cleansing that I never thought were possible. As you might suspect, I also did a review of it after much love had been exchanged.

In terms of cleansing, the Orange Essence Facial Cleanser is probably the nicest cleanser to my skin that I have ever experienced. Even if it has a gel-like texture, it behaves like the sweetest of foam/cream cleansers, even leaving your skin moisturized after use! I mean, who does that? And of course you can read all my raving here.

Last winter I also got the Lemon and Vitamin E Body Oil  that has been so nice to me! But I think right now, my skin is in a  "don't give me oils, I need thick butter!" moment due to the seasons changing and the less that joyful adjusting. This is my...third ( I think) bottle and it's a very useful thing to have. I carry it in my gym bag for body moisturizing after a workout.

The newest additions are the Beeswax and Bananas Hand Cream  which is a thick,delicious and super effective cream (review to follow asap!) and the Lemon Butter Cuticle Oil that I once slapped on my nails in  larger quantities before bed and woke up to non-breaking, super moisturized and insanely strong nails. I have a feeling nothing has and nothing will  work so fast ever again.

How do you get along with Burt? Are you also a fan?                         





                              You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. I've tried just two things from Burt's Bees, I must admit I would really like to try some more as everything always looks so nice :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing review.. I would love to try out the peach and willow bark deep pore scrub :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...