Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week In Pictures # 25

This is week two where I feel it's summer. Took a while, but here we are. Like I said last week, it's a bit difficult to realize how hot it is outside when you're in an air conditioned office the whole day, but I'm managing to be more outside so that's a big plus.



Summer Afternoon / The improvised lavender field


That car has been there for a while... / Haven't eaten these in years!


The breakfast view /  Should consume this every morning


Some sunny lunch reading / Pun of the day: it's peachy

                            
Goodies I cannot wait to try! / As beauty bloggers do....






                                     You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I had to laugh at the last picture because I understand it oh so well haha :D and that breakfast looks sooo good!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...