Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week In Pictures # 23

Week 23 already! That's almost six months of doing this and I have to say, it still is my favorite post to do. Don't know about you, but I really like these kinds of posts.Maybe it's my innate curiosity, maybe my general fascination for pretty pictures but if you do a week in pictures kind of post,please let me know!                               

Everyone, meet Yoda. Alexandra like to call him that / Shakespeare, you evil man,I like you much


THE tiniest thing I've ever seen / My babies arrived!


Sabon is many things,and a pretty packager for sure / My new favorite shirt


Unbelievably beautiful / My little DIY project








                                   You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...