Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Blue Polishes For Spring

This Monday I'm keeping the blue polish theme but not showing you my nails. The reason for that being that I've put them on a "clear of polish or other substances" detox, since OPI's Nail Envy has not really been doing much of the legendary good it is known for and even backfired a bit. 
Since my nails are now taking a breather and just consuming oils and calcium, I've put together my Top 3 blue polishes I cannot wait to throw on again.


                             
I picked these three because one is almost mint, one is almost neon and one is pure teal perfection.
Spring being the season of everything popping up with new energy, I figured these would be appropriate. For me, mint season is every season but Orly Gumdrop  also brings a bit of blue to the mix. You can see the swatch of it HERE. Don't you find it a great spring color that's not too in your face but just happy enough?
Then we have China Glaze Sunday Funday, which is such a cool shade of blue! Swatch is HERE , and let me tell you, it looks much more bright in real life. Definitely a great color to wear in the sun.

Last but not least, my darling Sally Hansen The Real Teal which basically...is the real teal.I like this color so very very much because it has to be the closest a polish has ever gotten to that great nuance that teal is. You can also see a swatch of it HERE and HERE. Little tip, the second swatch is something so pretty,you'll really want to try it out for spring.

So, what are your spring picks? More the baby blue kind or full on neon?


And if you wanna be inspired, here's some ideas from the Monday Blues Ladies




                            You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...