Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday's Blue Flower Power

One does not simply have spring without flowers, right? So since I skipped out on last week's Monday Blues, I am trying to make up for it by flowering stuff up.
Now, I'm all for supporting white, but I've also come to the conclusion that on short nails, it might not be the best idea. Case in point, yours truly's nails.In any case, I give you blue flower nails: what's been used was Sally Hansen Real Teal, Orly Gumdrop  and the finishing leaf touch came courtesy of Barry M Mint Green
                         

What do you think about the wee flowers? I think they are so cute! Generally flowers are a thing of cuddliness for me and I hadn't expected blue flowers (which clearly are the most common in nature) to look so nice. Due to recent outings by the likes of Kim Kardashian, I was almost fearing that my nails too would start looking like upholstery. But no such result!

I was really pleased with it and am still wearing it quite proudly.
What do you think?

And what do you say of checking out the other ladies going blue?






                               You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...