Monday, April 1, 2013

Rainbow Nails For Spring

If spring doesn't want to come to you, you might as well force it. And what easier way is there to get a spring feeling than painting your nails in the colors of the rainbow? I've been needing some sunny visuals and these 10 little piggies have proven to be just the thing!
You know I like polka dots, so by the time the nails were done and all rainbow-eque, I had to add a wee bit of extra, of the dot variety.


                          
I picked a magnificent time to photograph these, right in the middle of a  "is this a thunderstorm heading my way or am I going to get out alive this time?". Hence the somewhat gloomy lighting.
I chose colors that were more pastel rather than bright, because we're not yet in full bloom outside and I wend for the sensible approach, not trying to guilt spring into feeling too ashamed.
With that being said, I do hope that we wake up to sunshine at least once this week and I suggest you put some colorful nails on,just in case.




                                You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    


9 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!!Easter eggs!!That's all that comes to mind! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha,yeah, I've noticed that now also. Initially I just wanted to just dot them but realized fast that they had become eggy

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty nail design x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's the first time I do different colors on each nail actually and I'm inclined to doing it again

      Delete
  3. Love it! Would be interested to know the names of the polishes if you have them? Thanks! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Wednesday you'll see even more of the polishes but til then,starting from thumb: Sally Hansen The Real Teal, Mavala Acid Yellow,Barry M Mint Green, China Glaze Hang Ten Toes, China Glaze Light as Air :)

      Delete
  4. Really http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice nails for the spring, so colourful and cheerful :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, figured if it doesn't wanna spring outside I might as well make it jolly on my nails :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...