Monday, April 15, 2013

Blue Time With China Glaze Sunday Funday Nails

I want to start off by saying that the color of this polish is exactly what I thought it would be and more. The slight inconvenience is that it looks like a visit at the coroner's office on my hands. I might need a tan, rounded nails, longer nails, bling, a white fluffy cat...I really don't know what could save it, it just doesn't look ideal on my nails, but the color is brilliant!

china glaze sunday funday swatch and review

Probably picked the sunniest day of the year to take this picture and I'm glad I did, because it just shows even more how great this color is. In case you were wondering ( even if I never edit the color of my nail swatches, unless they photograph completely off and I need to make them look more like reality), I haven't edited this photo. My camera seems to only have problems with purple and turquoise shades. Bless the little thing.

china glaze sunday funday swatch and review
        
Not the best idea give the slightly OCD girl the only bottle with the label a bit off, because even when I look at this picture I cringe a little at how off center it is, but I'm testing my willpower here and I'm staring at it, all crooked.

OCD aside, Sunday Funday is definitely a spring and summer polish. It would have looked just fine in just one coat because it's very opaque. As usual, I'm a big fan of the China Glaze formula, just not a huge fan of the brush. That things is teeny tiny!

Hope your Monday is behaving well and your week will be great but let's see what the other ladies have blued up,shall we? The last entries are the most recent ones, just so you know.
                 




                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    




10 comments:

  1. Really pretty colour love it!! I love how China Glaze isn't expensive and still has some good quality compared to other expensive brands.
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! They're one of my favorite brands. Essie for example is pretty disappointing for its price

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's really bright, I bet you could pull it off perfectly!

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty colour! i have a thing for blue nails at the moment :) xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Mersi :D Cred ca si mai bine va arata cand am o culoare mai sanatoasa la vara :P

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely colour, the sticker would annoy me too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you know that I've relocated it, my willpower caved haha xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...