Monday, March 18, 2013

Warmer Gradients

This week, I've been in spring mode.Must also be the reason why I went out and got this pale,orange pastel thing of a polish. It just looked warm to me and reminded me of sunshine. So what do you do when you get sunshine nail polish? You make a manicure out of it. And since we had Monday Blues to do, I put some blue on it and complied.
These two colors really remind me of warm weather and sunshine. Yes, it also helps that I took the picture while the sun was shining outside, but even if that had not happened, the combination makes me think of an ice cream.



I have to say, I'm not too impressed with this orange polish because it took 3 coats to get to this and it still did not feel opaque enough. One more thing, is it just me who finds it funny when it says on a nail polish bottle that it's "waterpoof" ? I mean,seriously, does someone go out and buy polish with the expectation of it washing off at the first contact with water? 
Don't know what the name or number is of this Kallos polish, because the sticker at the bottom either fell off, or was never there. Either way, I never saw its denomination. The blue on top was the Rimmel Bright Back At You polish that stained my nails last summer. Even if it's a gorgeous color, I'm probably not going to wear it again, because I ended up with weirdly colored nails. And this is coming from someone with a base coat obsession.

Either way, I do hope spring is springing in your parts also,because I can feel it approaching quite rapidly here.






                              You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for spring either!!! Come on sunshine and warmer weather!! These colors are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I am also into gradients polish lately :)
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...