Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MeMeMe Sunbeam Highlighter

A while back, I did a post on the Highlighter Addiction I seem to exhibit as I think that a well chosen highlighter can do much more than tons of foundation or other layers for the look of your face. ( This comes from someone who never uses foundation)
In that post, I was swooning about the Benefit SunBeam. Well, good news is, I finally found it!
Bad news is, the color looked like a carrot that had played with glitter. Needless to say, I was a bit bummed out about it.

But my salvation came soon! I was reading a blog post about how MeMeMe Cosmetics have an alternative version to the Benefit Highlighters and I managed to get hold of it really easy thanks to Mihaela's kind heart

Meet: MeMeMe Beat the Blues SunBeam


I'm a bit of a sucker for liquid highlighters and this one fits right in!
Same application as the Benefit range, and I'd dare to say, with a much better color!


The brush makes it super easy to apply anywhere you want  and very precise at that.

I've been using it continuously and I'm sure it's gonna go in my August Favorites!
It went on my cheekbones, under my eyebrows and even on my lips! May I say, it's the best looking lip color I've ever had!
I'm super satisfied with it and for me, it wins in a direct battle with the Benefit SunBeam.


 Here's the color and the lovely glow it gives. The glow may look subtle, but you'd be surprised how effective it is once it goes on your skin!

All in All

It's nothing but Plus Points:

Ideal Color
Great Highlighting
Perfect Price! ( if you compare it to other similar products,this one only goes for around )
And it satisfies this Highlighter Addicted little heart!

If you have the chance, I say you should absolutely try it.



                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *






4 comments:

  1. I have the pinky version of this and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect dupe for Benefit's High Beam! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too,and I'm so glad I got this! It's the same thing for a fraction of the price

      Delete
  2. I really want to get both this and the pinky one as I adore Benefit highlighters, but definitely not the price if there's a chance to get them so much cheaper. People seem to think they are pretty much exactly the same. I love finding genuinely good dupes, it makes me feel like I know a little secret, even if it's all over the bloggosphere, haha. Great post :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are dupes, tried the Benefit Sunbeam too, and I really like this color much more!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...