Sunday, September 2, 2012

Keeping It Organized

I always wonder how people keep their essentials stored. For me, especially because it has been and still is very hot outside, it means fewer essentials than usual.

But I will show you where I keep the things I use on a daily basis and that I sometimes need to grab quick.


I'm using a pretty small wooden box that has initially been created for something else, to be more exact, for holding this egg.


It's a pretty egg, of course, but I'm going to be subjectively objective and say that my stash looks so much better in it. I believe we can all agree on that.

Here it is then, my strategically placed box, where grabbing the daily essential is made easier:



And you thought my blog name had been picked at random,hadn't you?  :)


Where do you like to keep your most frequently used products?



                          You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

4 comments:

  1. I keep my every day essentials in a make up bag, it seems pretty boring now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think that's even more practical for carrying around. Imagine my box in a bag! haha

      Delete
  2. Oooooh i love the box, and the egg is so pretty :) Ax

    thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,the egg is really super pretty to stare at :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...