Thursday, August 16, 2012

GUEST POST: Loving Your Nails by Sophia from Tattooed Tealady


Hi everyone! My name is Sophia and I run a little blog called Tattooed Tealady where I blog about every aspect of beauty, with a few lifestyle posts and book reviews thrown in the mix! The lovely Joanna recently asked me if I would like to do a guest post for her blog, and as doing guest posts is something I enjoy and find fun to do, I of course said yes! I hope you will like my guest post!
I recently wrote a post over on my own blog about looking after your hands and nails and how important I think it is to really take care of them. It was a popular post, so today I thought I would share with you my top three products for doing exactly that which I use on a daily basis!

Treat Your Hands and Nails


Burt’s Bees Hand Salve

Every now and then I get really dry skin on the sides of my fingers. I don’t know what causes it or why it happens, but I hate it. The Burt’s Bees Hand Salve is an absolute saviour for those times when my fingers are dry and in need of some TLC! It is an intensive hand treatment with a formula packed full of botanical oils, herbs and beeswax which moisturise rough and dry hands. It also smells lovely! 

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

This has got to be, out of all of my hand and nail products, my absolute favourite. For starters, it smells incredible. I use it on my cuticle, as well as any areas with intense dry skin such as my knees as elbows, every single day. The Lush Lemony Flutter keeps my cuticles looking healthy and soft and works to keep my nails as healthy as possible. I don’t think I have ever loved a hand and nail product as much as I love this! 

Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream

A good hand cream is a must in any hand and nail care routine and one I have adored using lately is the Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream. It is a luxuriously thick hand cream that sinks in quickly, with a beautiful scent of essential oils that leaves your hands feeling super soft!
So those are my current top three products for keeping my hands and nails in tip-top condition. I’d love to hear your thoughts on them; do you use any of these? If not, what do you use? You can find me over on my own blog which is Tattooed Tealady, and I also co-run a weight-loss blog called Bloggers Go Skinny. Alternatively, you can also find me on Twitter, I’m always happy to chat so send me a tweet @tattooedtealady!
Love, Sophia xo




                                                You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook *

4 comments:

  1. Great guest post! Always love Sophia's blog posts too and especially love her fingernails :) hehe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! definatly going to have to try the lush cuticle butter

    http://ararereality.blogspot.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post :) You should, it's so divine! You'll love it :) xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...