Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Co-Hosting The BBloggersunite Blog Hop !


Hello

BBU are holding their sixth blog hop this week and have chosen me as co-host. 

If you don’t know what a blog hop is, it’s simply a way to find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers. You’ll get so much further as a blogger if you interact with other bloggers too!

The rules of BBU Blog Hop are very simple:

♥  Follow the BBU Blog and the co-host blog through GFC (or Hello Cotton)
♥ Add the button to your sidebar, or do a blog post about our Blog Hop.
♥ Follow at least three new blogs & leave comment to tell them you found them through BBU Blog Hop
♥ Follow back blogs that have followed you!

Optional
♥ Leave a comment if you’d like them to follow your blog



Submit your blogs to the inlinkz form and get social!




You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook *

6 comments:

  1. New follower, thanks for cohosting the bloghop! xo
    Times2Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow my blog =)
    am following bk who follow me
    http://elegantelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for co-hosting the blog hop, I'm already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower! I hope you will follow back. :)

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I have followed all the rules and followed via Hello Cotton and GFC. I would love it if you could follow my blog please. I do monthly give-aways also and have one on at the moment (head to the give-away tab at the top)

    My blog is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog and is located at http://sweetelysecreates.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm following and would love if you followed back! Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...